środa, 6 marca 2013

A FEAST FOR POTATO LOVERS!

After Japanese sushi, Turkish kebabs and Chinese rice, another specialty captured the hearts of many Poles.  Poland is undoubtedly a global village and our cuisine is being gradually replaced by dishes from different regions of the world. This time it is an European dish that took over our hearts, souls and stomachs. Delicious, crispy Belgian fries. Once I heard about them, I couldn't miss the chance to taste something new;)
I must admit, I am among those Poles whose hearts has been stolen for those tasty snacks. There are many shapes and sizes to choose from: 


A large selection of sauces gives the fries distinctive and unique taste. 
I'm a massive fan of the traditional, thick Belgian fries and Bicky sauce.


Bicky sauce
I'm Polish and I love Belgian snacks. As a local, I'd really recommend Fabryka Frytek to you.
Especially to those who aren't willing to taste our local cuisine (yeah, I've met people who didn't want to try our cuisine because the name sounded too strange for them) and prefer to eat something "reliable" and known. 
The portions are really big and will fill your stomach quickly. Another advantage: they're quite cheap, perfect for low-budget travelling:)

Convinced? The Fries' Factory is in the very centre of Warsaw. 3 Złota street. Very close to Metro Centrum, a walkable distance (around 7min)

5 komentarzy:

  1. I tried it with a Belgo/Spanish friend, it is delicious !!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I hope that your friend enjoyed it too!!:) I became heavily addicted to them :D

      Usuń
  2. cheap hotel in kathamndu provides you the eco friendly hotel room in the heart of the Thamel, Kathmandu Nepal.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  3. Trekking guide in Nepal will show you the geographical location and their named. Good one are knows the flora and fauna very well. Trekking guide is like a friend who is the media directly connection with the local people. So that it is easy to know culture and custom.

    OdpowiedzUsuń